With U.S. elections approaching this fall, the topic of leadership is forefront in national discussions. The characteristics of excellent leaders are in hot debate. Timely and relevant questions are “What are qualities of a good leader?” and “How does a leader get better?” Willow Creek Association (WCA) drives relevant conversations about leadership and presents solutions to leadership challenges through its catalytic Global Leadership Summit. Hosted by MLF and Christ United Methodist August 11th – 12th. Come Join Us!
Among headlining 2016 faculty are:
• Melinda Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
• John C. Maxwell, leadership expert, coach and bestselling author of Intentional Living: Choosing a Life That Matters
• Alan Mulally, president and CEO of The Ford Motor Company from 2006-2014
• Patrick Lencioni, founder of The Table Group, best-selling author of 10 business books, including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Scheduled 2016 Summit topics include ways to execute ideas, accelerate teamwork and grow emotional intelligence. Additional notable 2016 faculty who will deliver vision, inspiration and practical skills are:
• Dr. Travis Bradberry, co-founder of TalentSmart, author of Emotional Intelligence 2.0
• Jossy Chacko, founder and president, Empart Inc.
• Wilfredo De Jesús, senior pastor, New Life Covenant Church, author of In the Gap
• Bishop T.D. Jakes, founder and senior pastor of The Potter’s House, author of Destiny: Step into Your Purpose and producer of Miracles from Heaven, starring Jennifer Garner
• Chris McChesney, executive at Franklin Covey, author of The 4 Disciplines of Execution
• Erin Meyer, professor at INSEAD business school, author of The Culture Map
• Horst Schulze, CEO Capella Hotel Group and founding president, The Ritz-Carlton Group
• Danielle Strickland, Salvation Army officer, advocate and author of A Beautiful Mess
Bill Hybels, founder of The Global Leadership Summit and senior pastor at Willow Creek Community Church, opens and hosts the two-day event. Anticipated by thousands of attendees, this year’s Summit will be held on August 11/12. Join Memphis Leadership Foundation for the 7th consecutive year at Christ United Methodist Church as the GLS Faculty deliver a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can instantly apply. For the MLF rate of $89.00 per participant (through July 1), you’ll be presented with countless opportunities to sharpen your leadership skills and unleash the full potential of your team. After July 1 the rate will increase to $119.00 per person. To proceed, please send email reservation with the following information for each registrant.
Contact Email Address:
*** Please note that Willow Creek requires the above information for each individual participant to complete the registration process.
Please send check payable to:
Memphis Leadership Foundation
1548 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
Att: Chermella Meyers
** Please do not staple your check.